- Aplication platform
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365 - ERP
- D365 Business Central
- ◦ Navertica Business Case
- D365 for Finance and Operations
- Dynamics 365 - CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Extended functionalities Dynamics CRM
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Extended functionalities Dynamics NAV
- Document Management System (DMS)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Extended functionalities SharePoint
- Business Intelligence & Reporting
- Jet Reports
- Microsoft Power BI
- HelpDesk Solution
- Navertica HelpDesk
- Vertical solutions
- Contact form
To ensure extensive and quality services that your company provides, including their future development, it is necessary to use flexible tools that underlay important client, management and supporting processes. NaverticaPoint is a complex solution based on the Microsoft SharePoint Foundation, respectively, the Microsoft SharePoint Server platform, which integrates modules mentioned below, as an indispensable pillar of this strategy.
Platform – Usage and Application
SharePoint platform is referred to by Microsoft as a “Team collaboration platform”. Its most important aspects are universality, a wide range of features and system integration abilities. Thanks to its versatility, it is possible to replace many current systems, implemented in the past to handle specific issues – for example document management systems, workflow, data repositories, intranet solutions, software for ISO (9001, 20001, 27001) support etc.
Why Microsoft SharePoint?
- SharePoint is a modular environment that can be adapted to each customer to match their exact needs. It is able to cover a wide range of business processes without having to run separate systems.
- SharePoint has a guaranteed long-term development: the application of modern technologies is crucial for Microsoft in the future, which confirmed by a reputable independent analyst companies such as Gartner, Inc.
- Price / performance ratio: rich set of features for a reasonable price
- Profiles according to roles - each user sees only items they want to or have to see, their properties, version and status, therefore they do not need to search large volumes of data
- Web-based user interface – users need just a web browser
The NaverticaPoint solution is being constantly improved. In addition, we are adding new modules that leverage its usage value. NaverticaPoint is module based – the customer may obtain some or all of them; they are not dependant on each other. They have a unified user interface and the following targets:
- Consolidation of company information: access permissions management, request workflows, approval procedures
- Information security: neither incidental nor intentional losses. Significant time savings for the users – everyone can see everything and nothing more than they need to.
- Overviews as well as detailed information on demand
- Company agendas management