- Aplication platform
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365 - ERP
- D365 Business Central
- ◦ Navertica Business Case
- D365 for Finance and Operations
- Dynamics 365 - CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Extended functionalities Dynamics CRM
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Extended functionalities Dynamics NAV
- Document Management System (DMS)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Extended functionalities SharePoint
- Business Intelligence & Reporting
- Jet Reports
- Microsoft Power BI
- HelpDesk Solution
- Navertica HelpDesk
- Vertical solutions
- Contact form
The Navertica Mechanical Engineering Solution is intended for companies, whose processes predominantly fall within mechanical engineering production.
Key processes in these companies
- Product design and set up of the production documentation (routings)
- Production of components and related assembly by use of slitting/levelling/cutting operations, thermal treatment and manual or machine processing
- Assembly of partial components and their eventual combination with purchased items
- Finishing and polishing of material, products and final packaging
- Advanced logistics and production planning
- Quality management procedures and dispatching
- Replenishment planning such as purchase or transfers
- Flexible calculation rules
The important process specification of these companies is made-to-order production and frequent modifications of the production bills of materials and routings, which impact hand in hand advanced planning procedures.
Are you interested in the details of this solution?
We will be happy to introduce key features, prepare such a proposal for your company for application software, implementation, and support.
Contact your sales representative directly or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a long-term partner of Microsoft and we have experience with the development and implementation of ERP, CRM, DMS systems and their integration.
You can ask for a presentation or offer right away.