Navertica 365 BC Packages

Let imagine a solution that will grow with you!

Do you need the flexibility to adapt to current changes and the needs of your company?
Do you need an Enterprise Resource Planning system customized for smaller companies?

The Navertica 365 BC Packages pre-configured solution represents a tremendous advantage for start-ups and smaller companies with the potential to grow into medium-sized companies.

Is the existing accountant software not suitable enough for you, or is the current ERP system not ideal for you?

In any case, you need a reliable information system to control your operations, which will cover and automate your company’s financial, sales, and operational processes. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central cloud solution as a favorite platform of a modern ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system can meet these requirements.

Navertica 365 BC Packages is a suitable and complete solution for managing your business.
  • It is an offer of pre-configured package solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central platform.  Such a package is suitable for small and medium-sized companies, from one to many hundreds of users, in the commercial and non-commercial sphere, whether you are in the market for a long time or a start-up company.
  • The packages bring the benefit to international organizations – the functionality meets the legislation and language of the country in which the system is on the market and, at the same time, allows users to work in multiple languages simultaneously.
  • It is suitable for companies that want to start now, without a lengthy design with external consultants. Implementation is straightforward – everything is done based on pre-prepared templates. NAVERTICA presets 99% of all company needs, and with the help of a simple wizard, you can configure the remaining 1% by yourself. We can provide instructions for setting up the system or migrating customer data.

Navertica 365 BC Packages – a useful instrument for your quick start!

What are the benefits of the Navertica 365 BC Packages solution?

  • No need to have hardware – the solution uses the cloud platform.
  • Quick and easy system implementation.
  • Users can connect from any device – from a tablet or mobile phone in the form of an application.  
  • Only a compatible browser will suffice on the client-side.
  • Friendly user interface.
  • Packages solutions enable connectivity with other programs and applications Microsoft 365 such as Outlook, Excel, or Word.
  • Administration and license are paid once a month.
  • Ready-made solutions could easily extend it from App Source.

NAVERTICA 365 BC Packages – what do they contain?

  • Preset aplication –  Best Practice
  • Possibility of free use of a 30-day trial version
  • Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Online platform
  • Connection with the bank
  • Free access for external accountants
  • Continuous update / upgrade

How NAVERTICA helps with the operation

  • Access to the provider’s HelpDesk
  • Possibility of services (including hot-line) according to the order
  • Provider support for one key user
  • Basic Service Desk