- Aplication platform
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365 - ERP
- D365 Business Central
- ◦ Navertica Business Case
- D365 for Finance and Operations
- Dynamics 365 - CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Extended functionalities Dynamics CRM
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Extended functionalities Dynamics NAV
- Document Management System (DMS)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Extended functionalities SharePoint
- Business Intelligence & Reporting
- Jet Reports
- Microsoft Power BI
- HelpDesk Solution
- Navertica HelpDesk
- Vertical solutions
- Contact form
A new product on the business solutions market is Microsoft Dynamics 365, which brings a new generation of solutions to the cloud. This key innovation connects the best from ERP and CRM into one online solution. Users will have the ability to manage economics, finance, operations, sales and marketing processes from one place.
Our best solutions, even better together
With intelligent business applications across CRM and ERP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 gives you choice. Start with just what you need to run your business—and delight your customers. And then add apps as your needs change. Apps work together seamlessly in the cloud.
Each application solves real problems and delivers real value. But combine them and you get the power and possibilities to transform your business.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 App
- Sales and Marketing (Dynamics 365 for Sales, Dynamics 365 for Marketing)
- Customer Service (Dynamics 365 for Customer Service)
- Operations (Dynamics 365 for Operations)
- Financials (Dynamics 365 for Financials)
- Field Service (Dynamics 365 for Field Service)
- Project Service Automation (Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation)
Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
(Sales & Contact Management and Marketing Resources and Lead Management)
Sell more, faster with Dynamics 365 for Sales. It brings digital intelligence into each deal, so you can predict customer needs—and meet them with personal attention that builds relationships and revenue.
- Grow your business profitably - Use built-in digital intelligence and automated business processes to increase your revenue while controlling acquisition costs.
- Sell more by staying focused - Maximize your sales team’s performance by reducing distractions and helping them focus on the priorities.
- Work smarter to win faster - Close deals faster by working efficiently, collaborating, and applying contextual insights from your sales management software.
Deliver powerful customer experiences with Dynamics 365 for Marketing. Marketing application provides a comprehensive marketing service you can use to create powerful customer experiences.
- Tap into a holistic customer view - Use the unified customer profile in Adobe Marketing Cloud as the foundation for your integrated, cross-channel marketing.
- Target a person, not the masses - Create campaigns that are personalized, contextual, and content-rich to maximize your customers’ loyalty and lifetime value.
- Run campaigns to bridge divides - Orchestrate coordinated campaigns across channels—and measure ROI across the board
Customer Service - Earn customers for life
Offer world-class customer service that leads to loyalty. Dynamics 365 for Customer Service unifies the way people experience your business—across self-service, peer-to-peer service, and assisted service.
- Create consistency and loyalty - Provide the seamless service your customers expect by meeting them where they are with the information they need, every time.
- Make your agents' jobs easier - Give your agents complete information—in a single customer service software app—to make smart decisions and provide great service.
- Get an adaptive engine - Respond quickly to customer and market changes within an agile, cloud-based environment that has digital intelligence built in.
Dynamics 365 for Operations - Make data-driven decisions for smarter, more efficient operations
Increase your speed of doing business. The complete ERP tools in Dynamics 365 for Operations provide global scalability and digital intelligence to help you grow at your pace.
- Manufacturing - Work smarter with connected operations
- Retail - Deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Finance - Fast-track your business performance
- IT - Roll out powerful ERP tools
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials - Your whole business, a single system
Get a complete business and financial management solution for small and medium-sized businesses. Dynamics 365 for Financials makes ordering, selling, invoicing, and reporting easier—starting on day one.
- Connect your business - Consolidate multiple systems into a single, connected application—one that pulls together your business process apps and familiar Microsoft Office tools—to save your employees time.
- Make better decisions - Get a complete picture of your business—from accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer service—with reliable reports.
- Start and grow easily - Get up and running quickly in the cloud, so changing financial management systems doesn’t get in the way of running your business.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service - Master the service call
Turn service calls into a strategic advantage with Dynamics 365 for Field Service. It provides everything your teams need—from optimized scheduling to predictive maintenance.
- Get super-charged scheduling - Fit in more appointments a day—to make the most of your employee workloads, mileage, and more—with optimized scheduling tools.
- Equip your mobile workforce - Give your technicians what they need—in native mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows—to offer great field service.
- Profit from predictive services - Go from a traditional break-fix repair model to a more profitable, never-fail service model with built-in data collection, analysis, and alerts.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation - Profit from your projects
Run your project-based business more productively and profitably using Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation. It helps you successfully manage your projects—and satisfy your clients.
- Create profitable relationships - Earn your customers’ long-term trust—and ongoing business—by reliably setting and meeting their expectations using intelligent tools.
- Enable productive employees - Help your teams work efficiently by giving them automation technology and a complete view into their client relationships.
- Innovate to grow - Rely on our innovative solution to provide the insights you need to prepare for change, stay competitive, and grow profitably.
Dynamics 365 for your business needs
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is centered on full ERP and CRM integration and its deployment in the cloud represents one of the great advantages offered by this solution approach. The system is online so there is a minimum of system maintenance. And the cost for other infrastructure, such as software and hardware is lower. Dynamics 365 can be set up together with individual applications to suit a specific set of requirements. The solution is flexible so you can add or remove applications according to evolving your business needs.
NAVERTICA is ready to help you set up a solution according to your needs. Thanks to our many years of experience, we are ready to enhance your solution, because we understand current trends in software solutions and possess business process know-how at the core of vertical solutions for manufacturing – automotive, plastics, mechanical engineering, as well as for service and leasing, commercial print and other areas.
We develop and implement our business solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics software platform. The final product is delivered based on your business needs and how you choose to deploy the software—on Microsoft Azure, on a private cloud, hosted by a Microsoft partner, or on your servers.
Are you interested in learning more about Dynamics 365 licensing and purchase options?
Are you using Microsoft Dynamics CRM or NAV and considering an upgrade? Are you wondering how to connect existing solutions with the new product, Dynamics 365?
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our pre-sales consultants.