- Aplication platform
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365 - ERP
- D365 Business Central
- ◦ Navertica Business Case
- D365 for Finance and Operations
- Dynamics 365 - CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Extended functionalities Dynamics CRM
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Extended functionalities Dynamics NAV
- Document Management System (DMS)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Extended functionalities SharePoint
- Business Intelligence & Reporting
- Jet Reports
- Microsoft Power BI
- HelpDesk Solution
- Navertica HelpDesk
- Vertical solutions
- Contact form
A new product Microsoft Dynamics 365
A new product on the business solutions market is Microsoft Dynamics 365, which brings a new generation of solutions to the cloud. This key innovation connects the best from ERP and CRM into one online solution. Users will have the ability to manage economics, finance, operations, sales and marketing processes from one place.
Our best solutions, even better together
With intelligent business applications across CRM and ERP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 gives you choice. Start with just what you need to run your business—and delight your customers. And then add apps as your needs change. Apps work together seamlessly in the cloud.
Each application solves real problems and delivers real value. But combine them and you get the power and possibilities to transform your business.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 App
- Sales and Marketing (Dynamics 365 for Sales, Dynamics 365 for Marketing)
- Customer Service (Dynamics 365 for Customer Service)
- Operations (Dynamics 365 for Operations)
- Financials (Dynamics 365 for Financials)
- Field Service (Dynamics 365 for Field Service)
- Project Service Automation (Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation)
Get individual apps that work brilliantly on their own or together—so you can tailor a solution to your needs. And with Business and Enterprise editions, you’re covered from a few employees to thousands.
Help your employees work more efficiently. Dynamics 365 pulls together your business process apps and familiar Microsoft Office 365 tools. Employees can do CRM tasks in Outlook and ERP tasks in Excel.
Improve your decisions with data. With Microsoft Power BI, Cortana Intelligence, and Azure Machine Learning built in, Dynamics 365 helps you and your employees turn big data into actionable plans.
Give your teams easy-to-use applications that provide a single view of your data—and a single platform for business growth. They all work with Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Video
Are you interested in learning more about Dynamics 365 licensing and purchase options?
Are you using Microsoft Dynamics CRM or NAV and considering an upgrade? Are you wondering how to connect existing solutions with the new product, Dynamics 365?
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, or via our pre-sales consultants.