- Aplication platform
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365 - ERP
- D365 Business Central
- ◦ Navertica Business Case
- D365 for Finance and Operations
- Dynamics 365 - CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Extended functionalities Dynamics CRM
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Extended functionalities Dynamics NAV
- Document Management System (DMS)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Extended functionalities SharePoint
- Business Intelligence & Reporting
- Jet Reports
- Microsoft Power BI
- HelpDesk Solution
- Navertica HelpDesk
- Vertical solutions
- Contact form
Announcing the Availability of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017
We are pleased to announce the general availability of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017. This latest version of business management solution for small and midsized businesses is designed to help organizations create greater efficiencies, streamline business processes, and empower employees to react quickly to changing business needs with intelligent insights anywhere and on any device.
New and enhanced capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 include:
- Increase insight with embedded Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards that give teams instant access to key performance indicators. Dynamics NAV 2017 empowers users to create self-service reports from trusted data sources, and adds simple-to-use Power BI tools right within the role center.
- Streamline the quote-to-cash-processes through integration with Microsoft Office. Users can now set up customers and vendors, create quotes, process orders, and submit invoices – all without leaving Microsoft Outlook.
- Predict future cash flow and understand seasonality with the addition of Cortana Intelligence. Dynamics NAV 2017 brings the power of machine learning and Microsoft Azure to light up easy-to-use predictions and advance analytics right within your business management solution.
- Get started in just a few clicks. Save time and avoid manual tasks with assisted set-up wizards that streamline importing data, as well as connecting Office 365, Cortana Intelligence and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online with limited user intervention.
- Tap into the power of the mobile first world with PowerApps to create customized, cross-platform mobile applications for specific user tasks, and Microsoft Flow to orchestrate business workflows – all without writing any code.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 is another step in Microsoft’s ambition to reinvent productivity and business processes. To learn more about Dynamics NAV please continue here >.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Business Intelligence and Reporting (BI) Manufacturing Trading companies Service industry Project industry